This week I am bringing you pleasure for you ears! It’s summer and we all need great stuff to listen to whether we are cruising down the street, at the pool, or sitting by the air conditioning because it’s so freakin hot outside!
There’s nothing like a great summertime playlist. Here are 5 songs that you need to add to yours asap! You can also check them out on my iTunes playlist below!
- Craving You – (Thomas Rhett featuring Maren Morris) I love country music and if it were up to me, this would be THE song of the summer! Upbeat, fun, and the kind of song you gotta turn up with the windows down.
- Want You Back – (HAIM) I first saw this all-girl band on Saturday Night Love and immediately downloaded this song! Catchy lyrics, beautiful harmonies, and the perfect poolside song to go with your favorite beverage!
- Some Kinda Wonderful – (Betty Who) No summer playlist is complete without a great dance song and you’ll be cranking this one up at your next party! This song embodies Betty Who’s message of positivity, love, and a whole lot of fun!
- Human – (Rag’n’Bone Man) Original, creative, and one of those distinct voices you’ll instantly love – this song will have your head bobbing and your mouth moving!
- The Cure – (Lady Gaga) I love that Gaga’s new stuff is a little different than what we’ve heard before. The verses sound slightly Janet Jackson-esque which makes me so happy and we all love Gaga anyway, right?